Ten Tips to a Healthier You
- Start NOW, what are you waiting for?!
- Drink WATER, not only does it aid in digestion, flush toxins out of the body, and keep the body from retaining water, it also suppresses your appetite.
- MOVE around, sweat, and make time for your fitness!
- Have FUN and stay POSITIVE, don’t let a bad day turn into a bad week, or a bad week turn into a bad month
- Eat BREAKFAST so that you can kickstart your metabolism for the day, make healthy choices throughout the day, and concentrate better.
- Eat more VEGETABLES, they contain lots of fiber, and fiber is the only component in food that makes a person feel full without contributing too many calories.
- PLAN and PREPARE meals in advance so that you make healthy choices for food.
- Set GOALS and REWARD yourself for achieving those goals!
- WEIGH yourself weekly so you can track your progress and see if your plan is working.
- Exercise with friends and family for SUPPORT.